Monday 29 November 2010

And...breathe.

In an effort to remain calm, I've been attempting breathing exercises throughout the day. However this genius plan was scuppered yesterday when I woke up with what can only be described as a 'stinking cold'. This subsequently moved to my chest and now I can barely breathe. My poor young (27 years old is still young for these little fellas) sinuses are packed with bug, and said bug is making my stress-relieving exercises redundant!!

Of course, I don't actually do breathing exercises, but if I did then i'd be screwed.

Things are rather hectic for me currently. I have what seems like an ever-growing and evolving amount of university work hanging over my head, ready to drop at any given second. With that, I am working at The Sound on mondays, and also writing songs with Dan for the new Widowmaker album (title yet to be decided).

Dan and I are also discussing ideas for new promo shots. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsYufNFQA3u7MY20Sf7DgUgWSCoDb4Me_LWIVJHY5v9hOEpEHS

Alas, I jest of course. I came up with the idea of something along the lines of this, to which Dan agreed:

http://www.fredrickboling.com/wildbnch.gif


Obviously with our instruments. But I love how the subjects in those pics always look shocked or scared and the glazed look their eyes have. So maybe something like that, with our instruments (banjo and boots included) surrounding us.

Who knows.

Also, did anyone hear about MC Hammer making a comeback? These new dinosaur comebacks are really getting out of hand:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1149.snc4/149161_10150320231125096_586505095_16333257_3876143_n.jpg

There is still hope for me yet.

No comments: