Wednesday 1 December 2010

Today's activities:
  1. Sent R a lovely email. (at 2am approx)
  2. Got up groggy.
  3. Went to uni for tutorial.
  4. Needed to make changes - gutted.
  5. Spent £15 on medicine for this darned bug.
  6. Spent the rest of the day re-writing my entire essay as per point 4. Changed many points on the importance of New Age Travellers to the demise of the Free Festival scene in the 1980s.
  7. Although, day was broken up by phonecalls to R which helped :)
  8. Paul Ward then told me that my poo is like golden logs of mystery.
  9. Then practiced HARD for headline show on monday @ The Lights:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100150970058899

What a lifestyle I lead, I bet all you cunts are jealous?

Also - news of Karl Pilkington being an agony aunt in the new podcast series is certainly great food for thought. What a round-headed moron.

Then took a look out the window and saw this:




Lovely.

Oh and being told by someone random that your album is the best album they've heard all year is a feeling that I'll never get used to - but amazing nonetheless.

No comments: